Coffee Recipes for You
Caipirinha with Coffee:
- One can sweetened condensed milk
- The same measure of Cachaça
- Two cans iced coffee or ice cubes
Preparation : Beat everything in the blender and serve.
- 3.5 ounces almonds
- 7/8 cup sugar
- 2 soup-spoonfuls of corn starch
- 1 TBSP roasted and ground coffee
- 2 stiff egg whites cinnamon
Grind the almonds and mix them with the sugar, the corn starch, the coffee, and the cinnamon. Stir everything delicately into the stiff egg whites. Line a mold with baking paper and place the mixture in it in small portions made with a table spoon. Bake in a low oven.
Coffee Milk Pudding:
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can milk
- 1 TBSP powdered chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee Chocolate Sauce
- 3.5 ounces chocolate
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup strong, sweetened coffee
Preparing the milk pudding :
Coat on a microwave mold with butter and beat the ingredients in the blender. Put the contents in the mold so that it does not come more than a half way up. Cover with baking paper. Put it in the microwave and cook on high for 5 minutes plus 5 ro 8 minutes at medium-high power and leave for 5 to 10 minutes in the microwave (waiting time) to complete the cooking. Remove it from the microwave and let it cool, then put in the refrigerator. When it is firm, take it out of the mold, and prepare the sauce.
Preparing the sauce :
Put the chopped chocolate and the water in a heat-resistant bowl. Put it in the microwave, cook for 1 to 2 minutes on high. Stir well, add the coffee and let it cool. Put the sauce over the milk pudding decorate with a cherry and mint, and serve.